After a good run at RhythmEmotion.net, I’m starting fresh. Back to the essence of why I’m writing.
I’m coming back to my original WordPress in order to work on my writing. I’m thankful for having the opportunity to write for RhythmEmotion. However, I feel like it’s time for me to work on other projects that I am passionate about.
I’m going to be working on several projects:
- Cycling three times a week.
- Writing for a stage play.
- Writing a story for a comic book.
- Increasing my PSN gamer level.
- Upcoming video game tournament.
I’m going to update this a little more regularly. I’d love to interact with my readers further. Thanks for all your support thus far. It really means a lot to me.